finally, desole boy got no more fever, which explains the blurry mode and ambiguous entries the past days. and so am out again, ready to face new guys...i mean new challenges (put down your eyebrow babe, hihi) on the road. so, let's begin with this lame joke i got somewhere:
SADIST: I'm bored. Why don't we torture a cat?
ZOOPHILE: Yeah! We'll torture it then fuck it.
ASSASSIN: We'll torture it, fuck it then kill it.
NECROPHILE: We torture it, fuck it, kill it, then fuck it again.
PYROMANIAC: Yeah! Then we'll burn the cat
SADIST: Why don't you say something?
after a long period of sickness and so much emotional instability, i've got nothing on my brain left now coz most of the contents are flushed down the toilet when i puked. but luckily, i was tagged on one of those notes in facebook,. and so, to keep this blog from not being flushed down the toilet, like the contents of my brain, am posting it here and maybe you'll find it interesting. especially if you want some kicker from those mind boggling entries of other bloggers. peace fellow bloggers!!!!
The 25 Random Things About Desole Boy
1. This is actually my second blog. The first one is already 1 year old and it deals with politics and international affairs. So please, don't go bother looking for it, okay?
2. I love Japanese animes, especially those that are not yet popular here in RP. I love them in their original Japanese dub. My top 2 faces are KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN and KYOU KARA MAOU
3. I'm so weird, I once draped my room with black curtains. My lola was so horrified when she saw it.
4. I learned to ride the bicycle at the age of 21. Since then, biking became my official sports.
5. Modesty aside, people would compliment me saying am very talented.
6. I disagree with the above. Often, I feel like I'm jack-of-all-trades but master of none.
7. I almost died due to typhoid fever back in high school.
8. Speaking of high school, that was when I get to taste my first heartache. I'm so ugly then (actually up until now) so I really don't know where I got the courage to court this popular girl in my year who's stunningly beautiful (or so I think back then). I gave her a bouquet of roses. She accepted them but not the love am offering. =(
9. I'm currently in the 3rd year running of me and my bestfriend's bet of me remaining NBSB (no boyfriend since birth) for 5 years or else am gonna pay her 5 thousand bucks. Anyone willing to pay her? Hihi.
10. Regina George's fave movie is Varsity Blues. Mine is Mean Girls.
11. I copied number 10 from the guy above.
12. I think I have ESPN. Kidding! I mean ESP. I can tell if its going to rain.
13. People may think I am very liberated, radical and modern. But the truth is, am very conservative, reserved and religious.
14. I love porn.
15. Burned them weeks ago, magazines, dvds etc.
16. Alright, I kept a few good ones.
17. For a Christmas Party of our department in ABS-CBN, I joined a pageant where I have to look like a drag queen in front of Tony Velasquez and other prominent people, threatened by my boss that if I back out, I am soooo fired!
18. I learned how to smoke at the age of 7 or 8, thanks to my uncles. But no, am not a smoker at that young age.
19. I can eat a maximum of 5 servings of Leche Flan in one sitting.
20. I am a trouble magnet. Twice, I' got myself sitting in front of the Guidance Counselor for same reason: naghamon ng away at natuloy sa away.
21. I'm super torpe. (so imagine how I did number 9. am totally shaking back then)
22. Am still a virgin.
23. Believe it or not is up to you.
24. Or maybe you want to find it out for yourself?
25. I've got nothing more to say, I think am starting to bore you guys.
i hope none of the above will be used against me in the future. so keep your mouths shut. It will be our little secret, geddit?
"Talking about oneself can also be a mean to conceal oneself."